Monday, January 06, 2003

So today is the first proper day of our new eating plan. I say proper because we have been half-assed working on it since New Year's but due to the fact that we were both off of work until today, January 6 began our official "start."

Unfortunately, we do not have a scale in the house that works properly. I had looked around for one at the mall during the weekend after Christmas but I wasn't able to pick one up. This past weekend I had intended to get one but bad weather (ie a snow storm) kept us at home. Hopefully I'll be able to get one tonight after work and my partner and I will be able to find out what we're dealing with.

Once we have our weigh-in, I'll be posting a progress chart and our exercise plan. I have decided to make a food log for myself but I'm not sure if I'll bore everyone silly by posting that. I stumbled across FitDay and it seems like it'll be a very useful tool for me. Wish me luck folks, here I go!!

No comments: