Sunday, January 19, 2003

We had to take a quick run out of town today and I was worrying a bit. We left just before lunch and I knew that we wouldn't be back until much before dinner. I started to get worried about where we'd be eating and, of course, what we'd be eating. We ended up stopping at Wendy's for salad's. We each had a salad and shared a Diet Coke. It was the first real DC I'd had in a couple of weeks and it tasted good. The salad was nice too. It's not something that I'd have a lot of (when I got home and figured out the nutritionals it was a little "fattier" than I would have liked it to be) but it was a nice treat.

We had chicken, veggies and brown rice for dinner tonight. It was really delicious. I didn't do the bike today but I did a lot of walking today and felt really good doing it. I find that I'm not getting pooped out as quickly as I used to. I'm already starting to feel stronger. Yay me!!

Well, it's totally 2 weeks done and under my (hopefully shrinking) belt. 2 weeks, I almost can't believe it!! Yay me again!!!

No comments: