Friday, January 10, 2003

I got through my fifth day without slipping up. Funny thing was though, on the way home from work tonight, I started to slip into that "weekend food mentality" of wondering where we should go to eat, should we stop off for a treat, etc. I actually caught myself thinking this and shoved it out of my head. I'm so happy with myself for getting through this work-week. I hope that I'll do as well this weekend. I'm a little nervous about the weekend, the lack of routine has me feeling a little uneasy about keeping at it.

I did ride my bike tonight and felt really good after I was finished. I think that this weekend, whenever I get the urge to nibble on something unhealthy (or healthy but just too much), I'll hop back on the bike and ride for a mile or so.

No comments: