Friday, January 17, 2003

I find it a little hard to believe that it is the weekend again already. I feel so much stronger this Friday night than I did last Friday night. Last week, I had a little meltdown after work because I was afraid that I would fall off the wagon (so to speak) over the weekend. My work routine really helps me stay on course. I was able to get through the entire weekend last week and I know that I can do it again this weekend.

The key for me to keep busy. I don't have a lot of stuff planned for the weekend but I hope to get some things around the house sorted out. We're getting our groceries tomorrow after hubby gets home from work. This afternoon I made out my grocery list and I can't get over how little we're spending since we started eating better. We're not only buying less food (duh! cuz we're eating less) but we're eating out less and the food we're chosing isn't as expensive. It's incredible how quickly packaged/processed stuff can add up. Eating real food is so much better on the wallet (and the waistline!). Baking muffins on the weekends for my weekday breakfast is working out too. This weekend I'm going to make some oatmeal applesauce muffins. They're very moist and yummy and low fat.

Even though it's early and it's Friday night, I need to hit the hay soon. Something has been causing my allergies to go nutty today and it's dragging me down a little. I haven't take any anti-histamine yet (I ordinarily only have to take it in the summer), hopefully I won't have to. I never thought that I could have allergies in January, weird indeed. I'm sure it's nothing that a little sleep can't cure.

night-y night!

No comments: