Sunday, January 12, 2003

One week, 7 days, 168 hours (but hey, who's counting?)!! I've survived my first week and didn't go off plan once. I feel so much better for it too. I like the way my body is reacting to the change in the food I've been giving it and to the increased activity. The first few days it was in a bit of shock I think.

I did some baking today, made some banana bran muffins. I sat down and figured out what the nutritional values were for them and they're really pretty good, low in fat, high in fibre and fruit. I'll be taking one to work with me for breakfast. I don't eat a lot of breakfast through the week so a muffin with my coffee is a good way for me to start my day.

Anyway, I know that there is no way that I could have made it through this week without everyone's fabulous support. My next "goal" is to get through week 2. I'm just taking this whole thing, one day at a time.

No comments: