Thursday, January 16, 2003

I was so out of sorts yesterday that I couldn't even post properly.

I posted 9 days yesterday when it had actually been 10 already, so that's 11 days today! Done, behind me...completed and on program. I still haven't been able to weigh myself but, according to the measuring tape I have lost a total of 6.5 inches since I started (3 inches from my bust, 2 from my waist and 1.5 from my hips). I feel terrific and really pleased with myself. This is the longest I have ever gone on something like this without one slip. I'm eating so much better and I'm excerising regularly (and not hating any of it!).

The only reason that I've done this well so far is because of everyone else...all the other blogs I'm reading, the weigh-better forum. Everyone's been so wonderful and supportive. I'm so happy and thankful for finding you all!! Thanks everybody!!

No comments: