Monday, March 29, 2004

full

My stomach is full and so is my head. I'm back at work today for some silly reason. I mean, technically, I don't feel as terrible today as I have in a few days but right now, as I sit and let my lunch digest, I can feel my head filling up again. My right eyelid is getting twitchy and watery. If this keeps up much longer I'll be heading to the doctor.

I managed to pass it along to my hunny too. He never gets head colds but he's picked this one up and he's at home right now, blowing his nose and trying to breathe. My head was so stuffed up this morning that I didn't even attempt any exercise. I hadn't slept very much last night and was just pooped when I got up. I'm feeling slightly guilty about the lack of exercise but I know that honestly, I couldn't do it. I've got to get over the guilt and just take it easy.

Hopefully, soon, I'll more exciting things to write about. There is only so much that one can write (or you folks can read) about snot, coughing and being a lump. I want to be able to run up the stairs without getting winded again, I want to have my normal voice back and I want my ears not to pop every 2 minutes. That's not asking a lot is it?

No comments: