Sunday, March 28, 2004

nuttin' honey

Just quickly checking in here on my way to bed. Again today, I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday but I'm still coughing and sneezing a lot. I didn't end up getting out for a walk as it happened. It took everything I had to just get my laundry done. I actually scrubbed out my grubby fridge too but that's about it. I'm finding that my energy level is really low and that I'm easily winded. I know that it's going to take me a few days to get back up to steam again. I'm going to try to do some cardio in the morning and slowly build back up to my normal workouts by the end of the week. I made a decision though to not push myself too hard. I do not want to experience a relapse. This past week was just beyond miserable and I don't want to repeat it anytime soon.

Again today, eating wasn't too bad as I wasn't overly hungry. This morning we had a big breakfast out. For some reason we were up really early this morning so we decided to treat ourselves to a meal out. Because of the big breakfast we didn't even think about lunch...we didn't even have a proper dinner tonight as it happened. I made myself some toast while we were watching the Simpsons and that seemed to do the trick. I'm sure that we'll be back into our normal routine tomorrow. Hope so anyway.

No comments: