Wednesday, March 24, 2004

on the mend

I stayed home from work today.

I didn't get much sleep last night. For some reason, I sleep better when I can actually breathe. Go figure! I didn't get much sleep today but I did blow my nose about 200 times and got some rest. Tonight, I'm actually feeling better than I have in at least 36 hours. My nose is the worst for it though. It's red and sore. If it weren't for Puffs with lotion, my nose would probably be on the floor right now.

I didn't exercise this morning but I also didn't eat a whole lot today so I guess it balanced itself out. I imagine that I will do some light cardio again tomorrow morning and I fully plan to be back at work too. I hated to not go today, I have so much stuff piled up on my desk, but I just could not face it. My head was pounding and my eyes were watering all day from the sinus pain.

On that note, I'm heading off to bed again. Hopefully to breathe while sleeping. It makes for such a more restful night when one can actually breathe!

No comments: