Friday, March 19, 2004

just a quickie

I have much to say yet not much time to say it. Suffice to say that today was a great day foodwise. After work, neither of us were particularly hungry yet we both wanted something good (yet were both feeling too lazy to cook - go figure). We ended up doing errands and then picking up a thin crust pizza at the store and cooked it here. It was really yummy and not bad as far as calories go. Friday night is shaping up to be thin crust / veggie pizza night around here. It's nice treatie type of food to end the week on.

The working week ended on a high note for me. I had a fantabulous day at the office and am feeling pretty good about things in general. I'll definitely write more over the weekend. The cold I've been fighting for the past couple of weeks is attempting to go for another round with me and I'm really needing to get to bed.

Happy weekend ladies, hope it's a good one!!

No comments: