Tuesday, March 02, 2004

around

It's been a few days since I've posted but I have a reason. On Sunday afternoon, my back went kerfluey again. This is the same thing that always happens and it almost always happens because of stress. I know that all of the stress over the past couple of weeks has just finally manifested itself in my back. I can do all kinds of exercises to make my back stronger (and trust me, when it's feeling fine, I'm very strong, I can lift all kinds of stuff, no problem) but it doesn't make any difference when the stress hits. It's feeling much better today but I'm having to be careful not to twist the wrong way. Sunday afternoon/evening and all day yesterday were spent on the heating pad, popping ibuprofens. I've been around, just not in front of the computer.

I'm back at work today but didn't exercise this morning. I'll get back into it again tomorrow I'm sure, at least in some kinder, gentler way.

No comments: