Tuesday, June 01, 2004

clicking

I'm not sure why I'm surprised but I feel so much better right now than I did last Tuesday, it's amazing. Something has just clicked for me this week. It feels like I'm putting more into and therefore getting more out of my workouts this week. My water bloat seems to have disappeared and my clothes are back to feeling the way that they did last summer.

Overall, I'm just happy right now. I'm pleased with myself, with my hunny and I'm proud of us. Rather than allow ourselves to wallow in crap, we've pulled our collective heads out of our ample asses and are working it again. I'd actually forgotten how good being on plan felt. I'm also very happy that I didn't spend my birthday cash on clothes 2 weeks ago when I first received it. I'm hanging onto it until I'm one size smaller. At this rate, it shouldn't take me too much longer to get there!!

The only slack area that I'd had over the past few days was the water department. I know that I'd not been drinking anywhere near enough recently. I just didn't feel like it. Not sure why but no matter what I did, I didn't drink enough (or what I felt was enough anyway). Today though, I've been pounding the water back and feel like I may have overdone it. After the 3rd trip to the loo in 90 minutes, I realized that I was being a little overzealous in my water consumption. I've decided to take it easy this afternoon (as I'm sure I've had more than enough for today).

How much is the right amount of water? Does anyone out there know? I've read so many different things that I can't make head nor tail of it. Help?!?

No comments: