Monday, June 14, 2004

blah and boring

I am boring, I feel blah. My back is still bothering me so I did not workout today. I did suffer through an entire day at work and can't figure out if that was a good idea or not. My eating was good today, as it has been for the past couple of weeks but I feel really blah because of all the ibuprofen I've been taking recently.

Just reading my email now, I found out that the show were planning to go to Ottawa to see (Jonathan Richman) has been cancelled due to "tragic personal circumstances." I hope that everything will be okay for Jonathan, he's so sweet and wonderful. We were planning to stay over too and make a weekend of it but we're not going now.

Anyway, I can hear the heating pad calling my name so I better go see it. Hope you all had more productive days than I just did.

No comments: