Friday, June 04, 2004

tgif

The week went by very quickly for me. I almost can't believe that it's Friday again. I'm not complaining though, just a little surprised. Work was a "good" kind of busy for the first time in ages. It feels as if I'm finally starting to figure out what it is exactly that I'm supposed to be doing. Shocking huh??

Tonight I'm feeling very very good. We went out for dinner tonight (to a new Chinese buffet!) and I stayed on plan. I had a great meal of mostly veggies and chicken. Overall I think I did just great. I'm starting my second on plan weekend right now. I am confident that I will stay totally on program again this weekend. I was able to get through last weekend in fine shape and I expect that this weekend will be the same.

Tomorrow morning is my official weigh-in, our official weigh-in actually as my hunny and I are doing this together. Something has definitely clicked with us this time because we're not allowing each other to give into any weak moments. I'm actually excited about checking the scale. When things weren't going so well, I'd be hopping on it every day. Since the restart, I don't feel the need to get on the scale every day, I can tell how I'm doing without it!

No comments: