Friday, June 25, 2004

finally friday

This week seemed to fly by and drag on, both at the same time. I guess the draggy part came from not feeling so great for a few days. Today I felt much better though and managed to get a proper workout in this morning.

At lunchtime, my friend and I walked across campus to take a tour of a new building. It was actually kind of cold out today so the walk was quite refreshing. It felt great to get out of the office in the middle of the day and stretch my legs!!

Eating has been really good today and this week is ending up having been perfectly on plan again. I'm still very happy about that! I'm not getting cocky but I'm not too worried about this weekend. I've managed to keep things on track for the past few weekends, mostly by keeping busy. I'm sure I'll have no problem keeping busy again this weekend. I also have all of next week booked off and I'm looking forward to it. We don't have anything planned really but the break will do me good.

Right now, we're debating about whether or not we want to go the drive-in. It's not something we normally do but Shrek 2 and The Terminal are playing in a double feature so we may take advantage before mosquito season starts. If we don't do it tonight, maybe we'll try tomorrow. We'll see. Right now, we don't have to make a plan, we're on holidays!!

No comments: