Saturday, June 05, 2004

woohooo

I am now half way through my second on plan weekend. We kept really busy all day today so extra weekend snacking was not a problem. I'm feeling like I'm in control, really in control.

This morning I was up pretty early and started puttering around in our office. We still had a pile of our own junk that we needed to sort through so I did that while my hunny did some upgrades to one of our computers. We also did some shopping this afternoon. We got a new monitor for our secondary machine and a new all in one printer / scanner / fax. We got a terrific deal on both of them. Right now I'm sitting in a neat and tidy office and both computers are running very well.

Anyway, it's been a very long day, even for a day off, so I'm heading off to bed. Hope you're all having a great weekend too!!

No comments: