Tuesday, June 08, 2004

ever so slightly...dragging my butt

I've been really tired today. I kept waking up through the night on Sunday. This was probably caused by going to bed a little too late Sunday and then last night, we got to bed late too. This morning I did not want to get up. Ordinarily I have no problem jumping out of bed and getting into my workout gear but this morning it was a total drag. I could have slept for Canada today I tell ya.

Finally I got my butt downstairs and made a half assed attempt at my workout. I did an okay job but not anything to write home about if you know what I mean. I'm still feeling really tired right now so I'm planning on going to bed early (ie soon).

My eating was completely on plan today despite the fact that the tiredness was messing with my head. It would have been really easy for me to have eaten a bunch of chocolate today, given how I was feeling. Now that I think about it, I have had no caffeine in my system for days now. A few months ago I gave up coffee but I have still been allowing myself to have the odd diet coke every now and then. I haven't even had a DC in days so maybe that's part of it. Anyway, I'm tired of thinking about why I'm so tired so I'm just going to hit the sack and worry about it tomorrow.

No comments: