Sunday, July 11, 2004

hands up

Okay, so I gave in. I had me some chocolate today. Had to, couldn't not do it any longer. I broke down and I bought myself some chocolate covered raisins. They were out of this world delicious. Really fresh, sweet and juicy. I had a small quantity, it filled the craving, and I enjoyed it. I also worked part of my ass off today so I'm not feeling guilty about it at all.

Finally, today, after weeks of procrastinating (and opting to do work inside the house instead of outside), I did my transplanting. Hopefully the stuff I planted won't die on me. At this point, I don't even care. It's in the ground and we'll see how it goes. I lugged and slugged me some dirt today and it felt great to be using my developing muscles in a practical way. I'm tired tonight but it's a good tired, not an exhausted tired. I like the feeling actually.

Right now, it's ridiculously late so I'm going to cut this short. I really want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and encouraging emails. I love that I can share stuff like the virgin fat and the short thing with others who actually get it. You all rock my world, really!!

No comments: