Thursday, July 22, 2004

house of germs

There is a cold in our house.  It's so stinking hot outside that you can barely breathe but my hunny is sick as a dog with a summer cold.  You shouldn't be able to get colds in the summer, it's just wrong!!  He is feeling so rotten today, as a matter of fact, that he's home from work.  I haven't said anything to him because he feels so bad already, but I think I'm fighting it.  I've been coughing a little bit and have been kind of stuffed up.   I can't actually tell if it's a cold or just allergies.  Last night though, before bed, I felt sort of achey all over.  Not good.  I'm trying to drink even more water than I normally do right now because if the germs are in me, I want to flush them right out!

Other than the cold bug thing, today is going pretty well.  My eating is 100% on plan so far today and, as I know exactly what I'm cooking for dinner tonight, it'll continue to be on plan, all day.  Right now, I can tell that TOM's arrival could happen at any minute.  I'm not sure how that will affect my weigh-in this weekend, I'm trying not to think about it too much.  After last weekend's debacle, I'll be happy to just maintain this week!

No comments: