Thursday, July 29, 2004

ugh

I'm getting sick of this rotten cold.   This is getting really boring and tired and old.  This morning, I felt marginally better than I had yesterday morning but my voice is almost gone and I'm coughing a lot.  Hopefully that means that it's on it way out.  I actually got to bed sort of early last night and I'm sure that is why I am not feeling completely beaten up.  Yesterday at work, I felt like crap all day long.  So far today, I just feel weak.

I didn't have an appetite this morning so I missed breakfast.  I actually felt really yucky.  Part of it may be that I ate too much for dinner last night.  I don't know.  I like eating small-ish meals, 3 or 4 times a day.  Since I've been sick though, I'm eating maybe 2 meals a day and one of them is ending up being kind of big.   I just want things to get back to normal and feel better and I'd like it happen soon.

No comments: