Monday, July 26, 2004

tuckered out

So, not only did I not workout this morning, I didn't eat breakfast.  Last night, I maybe slept 2 hours, in 20 minute increments.  I think that the cold medication I took yesterday, which was of a "night time" variety, worked the opposite on me and left me wide awake all night long.   The cold I have is more annoying than anything else, the feeling of exhaustion is just killing me though.  TOM is late, I've got a sore throat and I've had no sleep.  No fun.

When I finally went downstairs to have breakfast this morning, I couldn't face it.  I wasn't feeling sick but I wasn't hungry at all.  I didn't even want to make myself lunch but I did.  I just ate my lunch actually, even though I wasn't hungry.  I felt like I should have something good to eat, to help fight the cold and help me shuffle through the rest of the day.

Right now of course, I feel as if could put my head down and sleep for 12 to 14 hours.  The weirdest thing about last night is that when I did sleep, I had the weirdest dreams.  So weird that they'd wake me up and I'd feel even worse than I did before.   I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this passes quickly, I'm on vacation again next week and really don't want to be sick for that.

No comments: