Monday, July 19, 2004

recovering
 
I felt so gross last night.   As I lay in bed, my stomach felt hard and I had horrible heartburn.  I was suffering with terrible gas too.  It was not pretty at all and I'm glad that it seems to be passing.  All of the water I drank last night and this morning seems to have helped a lot.
 
Ordinarily, as you know, I weigh-in "officially" on Saturdays.  This week though, I didn't bother.  I couldn't face it.  I really don't want to step on the scales again until I've had a few good days under my belt again.  Today's going well so far (shut up, yeah I know it's only mid-day) but I expect that it will continue to stay this way. 
 
In all honesty, I have a carb hangover and it feel gross.  I know that was what was happening last night and it's why I don't have a lot of energy this morning.  Bad choices lead to feeling bad.  Period.  Good choices will make me feel better, on many different levels.
 
I expect that by this time tomorrow, I'll feel 100% better than I have felt over the past 18 hours or so.  I also promise to never give into PMS cravings like that again.  It's.just.not.worth.it.

No comments: