Friday, July 23, 2004

the  fog is clearing

I think that my hunny is on the mend.  Staying home yesterday did him a world of good.  I'm pretty sure that this wicked humidity we've had recently made the cold 100 times worse.   Fortunately, the humidity broke mid-morning and there's a million dollar breeze blowing through my office window right now.  I wish I was at home so I could open all of the windows and blow the germs out.  I hope it's still this nice when I get home tonight, LOG wouldn't be able to do it if I called him at home and asked him to.  I hope it stays like this all weekend!!

There is a downside to this sudden change in the weather though.  When I went upstairs to get my lunch out of the fridge (I have to go outside to go upstairs if I use the front door) all I could smell was "chip truck."  You know what I'm talking about??  There is a chip truck located across the field from our building and it smelled disgusting and delicious all at the same time.  Fortunately, I wasn't tempted but boy, it smelled pretty good!

As expected, yesterday was another 100% on track eating day and today, despite being tempted by chips, is shaping up to be the same.  For the first time all week, I had a great night's sleep last night so I'm feeling better right now than I have all week.  Basically, I've been a sleep deprived cranky girl all week, it's not been pretty, I am but it's not!!

I'm not too sure what we're doing this weekend.  Probably not too much of anything if all goes well.   I'm not worried at all about my eating this weekend because I'll never repeat what happened last week, I expect super-vigilance all weekend long.  Here's hoping we all have fun, relaxing, on program weekends!!

No comments: