Monday, July 12, 2004

it's baaaaaaack!

My machine is back. For the past few days, I've been using my hunny's machine while he's been working on mine. He had to completely rebuild it but it's working really well right now. I have a bunch of stuff that I need to reinstall and we still can't see our network but at least we can both see the net and I can post from very own keyboard. Oh keyboard, you have no idea how much I missed you!!

I was off work today (and will be again tomorrow). I had a lovely day too. I slept in a little later than normal this morning but I did get my workout in. I did WATP for the first time in a long time and really enjoyed it. I forgot how much fun Leslie is!! I have no idea how my calorie consumption is as I haven't calculated it yet. Due to a weird set of circumstances, my eating was all messed up today and I really only had one meal. It was late this afternoon and I haven't figured it all out yet. I'm not too worried though. I almost never do stuff like this. I don't like it all. I hate getting super hungry to the point of having a headache. Getting that hungry can lead to overeating and I definitely want to avoid that. Tomorrow's routine should be a smidgen more normal so I shouldn't see a repeat of that again.

Once again, it's pretty late so I'm heading off to bed. I am loving the summer and enjoying spending time out in our yard but I'm sick to death of the mosquitoes. No matter what I do they are eating me alive. If you can believe it, I have bites all over my wrists and fingers right now. It's just gross and it can go away anytime now. I promise, I will not get upset!!

No comments: