Monday, August 30, 2004

blaarg

I'm tired and crampy and want to go home and crawl under a blanket.

I felt crappy all weekend and as a result, didn't give a shit about keeping on my program. I overate and didn't journal anything. The upside of that is that I really only ate one meal a day on both Saturday and Sunday so I didn't exactly pig out like I would have in the "good old days." I just fell off the truck and into a haze of ibuprofen and unstructured eating.

The upside is that I did some walking on Saturday, did some more today too. Eating is back on track so far today as well and I'm journaling my food intake again. I'm doing it again this week, because I know I have to. Eating healthy foods and exercising is good for my body. It's going to help me meet my long term goals and that's really important to me. I know this, it's the truth. Most of the time this is what keeps me going and I'm grateful for it. I do it because it's a good habit and I'll be happier in the long-run.

It's hard to focus on the long-run right now though. I'm tired and crampy and grumpy and blah. My health is important and I know this. Right now though, at this moment in time, I really wished I cared.

No comments: