Thursday, August 26, 2004

is it Friday yet?

Yeah, I know it's not. It's just been kind of nutso at work this week and I would have really liked to have woken up this morning knowing I only had to deal with one more day of it.

Everyone at work is sick with something right now. One of the students who is working in the room I'm in, has a cold, as does my boss (although she's heading out of town on vacation later today so I won't be around her germs much longer). Another colleague has some mysterious illness, possibly inner-ear related. A third person has pink eye. Fortunately, she's at home at the request of her doctor. Honestly, I don't want to be around any of them right now.

Anyway, eating and exercising continues to be okay this week. Basically sticking to the plan but not feeling overly enthusiastic about anything at the moment. I'm actually feeling kind of crappy right now but I know it's not a cold or pink eye, it's just TOM creeping up on me. Hopefully things will improve as the day moves along. Fingers crossed huh??

No comments: