Tuesday, August 17, 2004

white knuckle day

I think that PMS is bugging my ass today. It's the only reasonable excuse I can come up with for this weird craving I've had all day long: Zesty Cheese Doritos. Yep, those orange, nasty, stinky chips are all I can think of this morning. Here's hoping that it passes soon. My fat free yogurt isn't really cutting it today.

Last night I didn't sleep well. I kept waking up every hour or so. Eventually, at 3:30 a.m. I got up to pee, thinking that might help. Unfortunately it didn't and I kept waking up every 30 minutes or so. Of course, around 5 a.m. I could have slept for Canada but I didn't, I got up and worked out. The exercise made me wake up, which is good, but between the lack of sleep and the doritos craving, it's not been an easy day so far.

On an up note, my rings are really really loose right now. Not so bad that they'd fall off but they don't really require much effort to be pulled off. It's a neat feeling. I just have to keep thinking about stuff like loose rings whenever my brain tries to tell me that I want those chips!!

No comments: