Monday, August 23, 2004

monday madness

work = routine

routine = clean eating and much exercise

The weekend was anything but routine and that caused me to fall off the wagon, so to speak. I was weak, I admit it. I want to rededicate myself over the next 6 weeks and stay totally on plan. The exercise thing, I have a handle on. The food part though, has been a little slack recently. Overall, it's not bad but it's also not great. Letting myself have too many treats is not good for the program which is not good for me. I had fresh pasta on the weekend, ravioli no less, with cheese and spinach plus ice cream. It wasn't low-fat ice cream either, it was a real deal premium ice cream bar. It was delicious and I enjoyed it but I really didn't need it, not when I have skinny cows in my freezer.

Oh well. This is all just part of the fun huh?? Once again, I'm brushing myself off and starting all over again. Today is going well so far and I'm going to push myself to get through the whole week, 100% on plan. If I can do that six times in a row, I'll have proved to myself that I can do this. If I don't, there is no way I'll be able to meet my next mini-goal by New Years and I have no intention of letting that happen!

No comments: