Thursday, August 19, 2004

pms blues

Not sure what's going on this month, my PMS is not usually this bad. I've been drinking lots of water, eating fresh fruit, exercising, the whole shebang, all week so far. Despite my good efforts to keep my nose clean, I have been experiencing cravings so powerful that I broke down last night and had chocolate covered pretzels. They were really good and super fresh and the salt combined with the chocolate did me a world of good. I haven't been craving anything today so far, I think that the pretzels did the job.

Other than a temporary loss of control last night, the week is going pretty good so far. We did end up barbecuing last night and it was delicious. Tonight we're having salmon and salad which will be really yummy too I'm sure. I'm not too sure what to expect for my weigh-in on Saturday, PMS could really muck it up for me until TOM starts. Goodness knows it's been kicking my ass on many levels all week long.



No comments: