Tuesday, August 10, 2004

working it out

Today I'm back in the office. Things aren't totally nuts today. Luckily I only had one meeting booked for today so I'm slowly sifting through emails and trying to catch up on all of those little things that pile up when you've been away.

This morning I was back totally into my normal exercise routine. I've been doing a lot of walking outside lately and that has felt really good and everything but I really love my bike. This morning I had an excellent ride and felt terrific afterwards. Also, I hate my breakfast at my usual time, all healthy and balanced and as I type this, I'm nibbling on my low fat lunch. I've taken my vitamins and I'm drinking lots of water today. The rested feeling is still hanging around too. Last night I slept like the dead and had no problems getting up this morning. Tonight we've already planned what we're making for dinner and I expect that we'll be having an early night again.

I know it's only Tuesday and I've been back at work for half a day but, so far, it's all good. I wish I had more to report right now but that's the boring, but good, news for today.

No comments: