Wednesday, August 25, 2004

rumbling tummy

I woke up very hungry this morning. I must have over-ate last night. It didn't feel like I did but dinner was amazing and delicious. The grilled veggies were to die for and, as I expected, everything was covered in garlic. Yum!!

Planning has totally been the key to my success in the past and I expect it will help in the future. So far this week, I've planned all my meals. Tonight will be the only unplanned meal of the week I expect. Typically on Wednesdays, LOG likes to go out for dinner. Depending on where we end up, I should be okay. I am going to veto any votes for buffet this week though. Last week, in my fragile state, I got myself into too much trouble when we did that. It's just not a good idea to put yourself in the line of so many yummy looking things when you're feeling vulnerable.

This weekend, I'm going to plan out my meals too and hopefully that should help. If I can get my eating thing into as much of a groove as I have my exercise thing, I'd be fine. We'll see how it goes, I suppose.

No comments: