Saturday, August 14, 2004

productivity plus

Holy smokes I got a lot of stuff done today. The largest chunk of it I finished before noon. Never underestimate the power of having fabulous sex early in the morning!! It can totally jump-start your day!! I had done groceries and finished two loads of laundry before 10 a.m. By noon, I had done 2 more loads of laundry, changed both beds, scrubbed the bathroom and dusted and vacuumed the upstairs. I even got some walking in this afternoon.

It feels great to have accomplished so much. I honestly thought that I'd spend a good chunk of tomorrow doing chores but it looks like I'll be able to spend the time puttering in the garden and just enjoying the nice weather. What a switch compared to our usual weekends.

My official weekly weigh-in was this morning and I'm happy to report I'm down another pound. Actually, happy doesn't begin to describe. To show a loss after a week after my vacation is amazing and I'm totally thrilled about it. That brings my total loss to 78 pounds since January 2003. I know that is sort of slow compared to how quickly some folks seem to be losing but I think that this pace is going to work out better for me in the long run. I have sooo much to lose that I'm afraid that I'll have major loose skin issues if I was losing it any quicker than I am. My mini-goal right now is to lose 22 pounds by the end of this year and bring my total pounds lost to 100 pounds. Right now though, I'm content with my one pound loss this week!!

No comments: