Monday, August 16, 2004

happy monday

I know that it's early but so far, my week is going pretty well. I think that I'm going to have a better handle on the eating thing this week than I did last week. I'm not sure what was going on last week but I was hungry all.the.time. When I got groceries on Saturday morning, I picked up extra fruit for snacks at work and it's helping today. Funny thing is, I have extra food with me but I've not been as hungry. I been eating a lot of fresh peaches and grapes lately. I totally get low-carb diets but I don't think I could ever give up fruit. I know it's sugar but it's not processed, white death and it's fresh and gorgeous and delicious.

Yesterday was a break day from exercising for me. We ended up taking a long drive out into the country Sunday afternoon and by the time we got home it was pretty late. All we accomplished basically was eating dinner and then getting stuff sorted out for work this week. My workout this morning felt pretty good and I plan to repeat it every morning this week.

Other than today being totally on plan so far, I have nothing to report. I must admit that boring days like this are far easier to report on then days when I fuck everything up and eat badly or miss workouts. As I've said before, when it comes to this stuff, boring is not a bad thing!!

No comments: