Sunday, August 22, 2004

checking in

I took a break of sorts this weekend. I didn't do any intentional exercise (although I did walk yesterday so I counted that!) and I didn't really keep track of my eating (well in my head, but not on Fitday). I also took a break yesterday from posting. I didn't have much to say so... yanno?

The weekend was very relaxing. I didn't exactly sleep in either days (I was up at around 5:30 a.m. both days -- can't break that weekday habit!) but I feel rested. I got all of my household chores done (including ironing almost everything in my closet -- and I hate ironing!) and did errands too. Because I was "taking a break" this weekend, I didn't bother weighing in. I wasn't feeling good about and the rollercoaster I was on last week couldn't have shown a good result. The safe bet for me was to stay off the scale!!

Tomorrow though, is a new day, new week, fresh start. TOM should be here sometime in the next day or so and things usually get easier once it's here. Overall though, I'm feeling good right now. The rest did me good I think!

No comments: