Friday, August 13, 2004

happy friday

yanno...it's actually cold here today. Chilly and damp I guess. It's weird. Ordinarily I bitch and moan about the heat and humidity all summer but this year it's actually not been overly hot or humid.

Looks like I will survive my first week back to work. It's been hella busy though. We've got events going on, on the road all over the country (and even one in Hong Kong), starting this weekend so there is a lot of stuff going on in terms of getting things ready to go with the speakers as well as making sure that everything on our end is organized. We're also "tweaking" our recent restructuring. This should be good for me in the long run but at the moment, with everything else that is going on, it's hard to get my head around. I'm not stressed though so that's something huh?

Looking back on this week, my exercise has been really excellent. I've made a point to really put more into my workouts this week and I always love the "strong" feeling I have when I do. Eating could be better but it's not been too terribly bad. Not sure what the scales will say tomorrow. No.clue.at.all. I have a lot of stuff I'd like to accomplish at home this weekend so hopefully that will keep me too busy to snack. Why, oh why, must weekend's be such a struggle? anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you keep your crossed for me...hey, actually, it's hard to eat with crossed fingers!! That might work!!

No comments: