Friday, August 27, 2004

tgif

This has been a really long week for me. Work has been the insane kind of busy where you don't stop for five minutes, not even once, and still cannot accomplish anything. I nearly had a meltdown yesterday afternoon I was so stressed.

I know that I'll feel much better about things after today. Today should not be quite so nuts and, hopefully, I'll be able to cross one or two things off of my ever-growing "to do" list. Hopefully.

On the program front, I have nothing to report. Same old boring stuff, today is just another day. I have to admit, everything is just sort of bugging my ass right now, including keep of track of everything I eat and do. I know this is perfectly normal but I feel bad about feeling bad about it. Stupid huh?

Oh well. That's me.

Happy Friday.

No comments: