Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I checked for these on Monday but didn't see them up. They're up now though....this week's Progress Prompt is:

List your three favorite kitchen appliances/tools/gadgets. Why are they vital/critical to your weight loss program?

My favourites would be my Kitchen Aid mixer, Oster Rice Cooker and my breadmaker. They all help me with my program. The mixer, I inherited from my mother-in-law. I got it a couple of years ago and can't imagine life without it now. I often bake muffins to have for breakfast and the mixer makes baking (and yes, I bake from scratch!) so easy!! The rice cooker is a fairly new acquisition and we're using it almost daily. We eat a lot of brown rice and it is so quick in the cooker and the cooker is incredibily easy to clean up. The bread maker is also relatively new. Neither hubby nor I are eating much bread these days but when we do, it's whole wheat, home made, no preservatives bread. We know exactly what is in it and that it's not processed and containing lots of words that have "z" in them. So yeah, these all help out with our eating program! They're definitely helping us to make easier meals and subsequently, we're eating out a lot less.

No comments: