Thursday, February 13, 2003

Well I threw out some of the "junk" I'd been hanging onto. It was unopened and seemed sort of wasteful but I really didn't need a bag of multi-coloured mini-marshmallows or sour cream & onion ruffles in my pantry. They are on the curb with the garbage. If either item contained any nutritional value, I'd have given them to the foodbank but they don't, so I didn't.

Foodwise, had an excellent day!! Kept on program totally, really was a low fat day. I'm trying to keep my protein down too because my cholesterol intake is a little higher than I'd like it to be. They say that a healthy intake is 300 mg but I'd like to have mine around 200 mg and I've been around 225 mg. If I can closely control the fat and cholesterol, the rest of it takes care of itself.

Now, because I'm a sick fuck and really want to mock stupid/vain people, I'm off to watch "Are you hot?"! 'night all!!

No comments: