Saturday, February 01, 2003

In the past, when I would get really stressed out, or if I slept the wrong way in a drafty room, my back would seize up. Today, for no apparent reason (although I suspect that I may have twisted something the wrong way yesterday while taking the vaccuum downstairs, it's done it again. I've been in bed, flat on my back all day. I dragged myself out to dinner with my father-in-law and I'm in agony now so I'm heading back to the heating pad. I know that in a day or so I'll be better but in the meantime, I'm not exercising (grrrr). I have been eating okay though. Although, if I had anything remotely fattening in the house, there was a moment this afternoon, in a fit of frustration, that I would have totally consumed it. Thankfully, that wasn't a bridge I had to cross. I'm off to bed, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: