Thursday, February 06, 2003

I'm starting to feel a little better. I think I must have a cold or something in my back because I've never had this thing last so long before. I felt not too bad at work today, just had a couple of painful twinges, mostly when bending over to tie my boots up and tonight I had a few because I was "over doing" it. You know how that goes...you feel a bit better and start doing dishes and getting the recycling together...and then, whammo...you're feeling bad again.

So basically, I'm still off my exercise plan but the eating was excellent today. Food completely under control and I even got hubby set up on fitday. He's been doing this with me but hasn't been keeping track of his eating. It's so much easier when you have someone to do this with!

Anyway, I'm off to the heating pad again, good night all!!

No comments: