Friday, February 07, 2003

ooh, my back is definitely on the mend. I'm still slightly (only slightly) twingey today. I spent a little time with the heating pad this afternoon (and likely will again before bed tonight) but I'm so on the right track. Hopefully by the end of the end of the weekend I'll be able to get back into my exercise program again. I can not believe how much I'm missing it right now. It's been a week since I hurt my back, it's been a long week!

I stayed on plan with my food today. I had lunch at home instead of at the office so that was a bit different. I had a "lean cuisine" thing for lunch which was very good. We had baked chicken with zucchini and rice for dinner tonight. I also had a can of diet cream soda. It was very sweet but good. I didn't find an aftertaste with it that I do with some diet pop. I noticed that it had Splenda in it so that must be the difference. When we were at the grocery store the other night I noticed that the box of Splenda was $6.49. That seemed a bit steep to me. Fortunately, I drink black coffee so I don't need to be buying sweetner. I wonder what it's like for baking with. My baking is generally low in sugar and fat so the bit of brown sugar and apple sauce I use isn't disgusting.

Hubby is getting into the fitday thing now. I think it totally makes a huge difference when you sit down at the end of the day and look at everything you ate, in black and white. It really makes me think about what I'm eating. It's changing the way he's looking at his meals too. Speaking of that, I should mosey off and let him have a few minutes with the computer.

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: