Saturday, February 22, 2003

Today was basically a lazy day. I got some chores done around the house and did some work with my new weights. Foodwise, it was an okay day. I was having some crunchy-salty cravings this afternoon though. I ended up munching on some of the Skinny Chips I'd bought earlier in the week. The potato sticks were much better than the corn chips IMHO anyway. I think I'd be further ahead with the goldfish crackers next time. For one thing, they are a lot cheaper and I enjoy them a lot more. There is something sickly satisfying about biting their little heads off!!

Anyway, I'm just puttering around on the computer this evening. It's freezing rain and really nasty out there right now so we're just hunkering down in our computer room for the night. Hopefully it won't be too bad outside tomorrow. The freezing rain is supposed to keep up for a while which makes me nervous. I have an irrational fear of the power going out whenever freezing rain hits (or is promised by the fine folks at Environment Canada). I guess it comes of living through a week without electricity and heat back in '98 when we got hit by the ice storm. I tell ya ladies, sitting on a cold toilet seat is tres unpleasant. Anyway, hope you all have a nice Saturday night!

No comments: