Thursday, February 20, 2003

My posts have been very short this week. I'm not sure why that is. It's not like I'm flat out on the heating pad again or anything...I just haven't had a lot of time to write this week I suppose. Four day weeks are like that I find...you're so busy trying to cram 5 days work into 4 days in the office that the time just zooms by. We're almost at Friday again, too neat!

Earlier this month, I made a vow to try to eat more veggies and less protein this month. So far it's going okay. I mean, I'm still working on it, but slowly, I'm getting closer to exactly what I want to be eating. The eating thing this week has been going pretty okay so far. Today's been smooth and I'm not yet sure what we're having for dinner tonight but I'm fairly certain that we'll be eating at home so it should be something very very on plan, nutritious and delicious!!

Exercise wise, I haven't been on the bike as much as I was on the weekend but that's okay. I've been walking more so it's balancing itself out. Overall, my week has been good. Work's not been too stressful, I've kept on plan despite many many temptations to stray (the office is slowly deteriorating into goodie-land again - quite close to pre-Christmas preportions too!). I'm really pleased with my progress if I do say so myself!!

No comments: