Sunday, June 01, 2003

forgot to mention

I have moved my "measuring Monday" to Saturdays from here on out. The weekends are super hard for me and I always really work my ass off through the week. In the past I thought, "if I weigh in on Monday, it'll keep me on track through the weekends." I've accepted the fact that if I'm going to have a free meal, or a break day from exercise, it's going to be over the weekends so I might just as well measure up on Saturdays. This week, I lost .5 pound and .5 inches from my hips. I'm really happy about this. I've been stuck in a holding pattern for the past couple of weeks so any downward progression is happily accepted.

Also, for the first time in ages, I went into a dress shop yesterday. I didn't bother looking at any new clothes (it was Pennington's) because I don't want to buy anything new until I'm in the 3x/4x range (at present, I'm in the 4x/5x range -- down from 6x/7x - yes, sadly there is a 7x). What I did do though, was buy some new undies. My granny panties have taken to falling around my ankles when I put them on so I've thrown them all away. They were totally, uncomfortably large on me. The granny panties I threw out aren't old or anything, they just don't fit. I bought them last fall/winter and I'm so happy to be getting rid of them.

I bought some of the cheap panties (the 3 for $12 variety) which are actually kind of cute. It's so nice to be buying cute undies again. What I'm really looking forward to is getting down into the 48DD and below bra size so I can get back into cute bras again. I shouldn't say "again" really because back when I was a 48DD there weren't cute. They've really made a lot of improvements as far as large size, cute bras goes in the past 5 years or so. At the present, I can get into some of my old 50DD that I hung onto and my 52DD/54DD/F's will soon be joining the granny panties in the garbage.

No comments: