Monday, June 16, 2003

I tell ya, that gardening stuff is hard. I'm still feeling it today. This morning, when I was working out and doing my arm work with the weights, I thought that they were going to fall off (my arms, not the weights). This morning I can really feel my forearms and the backs of my thighs. Yesterday, the majority of the stuff I was doing was either on the ground or way over my head. Needless to say, I slept like the dead last night. Looking over the yard this morning though, I feel that it was well worth the effort. Things are really looking good in our garden and by the time my vacation is over I should have everything in ship-shape.

Anyway, here is this week's Progress Prompt:

Most of you have "Favorite Links" on your journal/weblog. Name one journaler/blogger off your list that you would most like to meet/visit in person. Why? How long have you read her or him?

Oh my goodness, there are so many folks who I feel that I know so well and would love to meet. I think that someone should organize a big convention where we can all gather! That having been said, I would love to meet Ms Carrie, the Redheaded Princess. I have been reading her journal for a few months now and just love it. Her honesty and humour keep me coming back again and again. I love the way she is able to be so open and personal with her journal. Her sense of humour is amazing, much like my own and I think that she'd be really fun to hang out with!

No comments: