Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I'm really happy about how my eating has been this week. I'm on my vacation from work (I have been working a lot around the house though) this week and usually, when I'm home a lot, I can be easily tempted into snacking. Snacking isn't a problem at work but at home, it can be. I guess because I've been keeping so busy, I've been actually staying on track with my calories. I'm pretty happy about it too.

I haven't done regular workouts though. I don't feel bad about it though because the painting and cleaning I've been doing is working up a sweat, big time. I went and had my blood taken for the tests I requested. I'll get my results when I go back to the Doctor for my next weigh-in on July 9. They took four vials of blood and I had to pee in the bottle. I didn't know going in that I'd have to do that. I'd already peed twice before I got to the lab. It ended up not being a problem but I was a little worried for a second.

I think I'm going to go hit the bike and get a quick ride in this afternoon. As much as I've been keeping really active, I miss the regular stuff I've been doing. I know that I'll feel a lot better after I do!

No comments: