Sunday, June 08, 2003

ugh

I woke up this morning, feeling great. We had a nice breakfast of scrambled egg substitute with onions, peppers, garlic and little itty bitty shrimps. I also had a toasted, dry bagel. It was really yummy. A couple of hours later, I had another gas attack. It was as bad as the first one I had but this time, I knew what it was and that it would, eventually, end. I must have drank about 5 cans of diet ginger ale before it passed. I felt really wonky once it had passed and ended up grabbing a nab this afternoon. I think it's because of the garlic and onions this morning. Ordinarily they don't bother me but it might have been a bit too much for me to eat so early (we ate before 8 a.m.)

I still haven't worked out and am not sure that I will. I'm going to try but I'm not sure how far into I'll get into it. I still feel a little fragile at the moment.

No comments: