Sunday, June 22, 2003

What a day, it's been a blur.

As I mentioned over yonder on my other page, we spent today getting ready for me to paint tomorrow. My hunny hates painting but loves doing wiring, plumbing and wall-prep. These are things I hate to do, we have a great partnership!

I didn't get an official workout in but if you count all of the walking I did in Home Depot (and trust me, it was a lot AND it was pushing a really heavy buggy!) plus all of the housework I did when we got home, I think it counts. I'll be painting pretty much all day tomorrow so I'll see how it goes. I may try to squeeze my regular workout in before I start painting.

Foodwise, I did good today. I went to Wendy's and picked up salads for our dinner. I had noticed on the Wendy's US website that they offered low-fat dressings but hadn't noticed it on the Canadian one. When I was there tonight, I saw that they had low-fat honey mustard (my favourite!) and I tried it. It was 1/3 of the calories and about 10% of the fat of the regular one. It was a bit thin but very tasty. I really enjoyed it.

I have more taping to do before bed tonight. Hope you all had a happy and productive weekend (or restful -- if that's what you were after!). 'night all!

No comments: