Friday, June 06, 2003

I made it through the pizza

I survived the pizza party at lunch. It really helped that the pizza arrived late and didn't look that good. The other thing that helped was the fact that my lunch smelled way better (to me anyway) than the pizza.

I'm pretty pleased with myself as far as my eating goes this week. I've also had a great exercise and water-intake week so I'm hoping that I'll see some results tomorrow when I "measure up." I'm feeling very positive.

Tomorrow will most likely be a break day from exercise (although I do have some serious housework to do in the morning so I may "workout" after all). After many postponements, I'm having 2 of my girlfriends over tomorrow for the afternoon. We're going to sit on my patio and have some drinks and munchies. I think I'm going to do a big veggie platter and I know that we're going to partake of some blender drinks. It's okay though, Saturday has become my break day (not that I go totally overboard but I do allow myself some "treats" on Saturdays. It should be fun and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: