Sunday, June 15, 2003

I'm pooped.

I didn't technically workout today but I did do a tonne of work in the garden. We were outside almost all of today and I did a lot of stuff in the garden. I've been weeding and trimming hedges, cutting down some small trees, some heavy stuff, some not so tough. I feel pretty stiff right now so I think I used some muscle, I definitely sweated a fair bit. I noticed that my upper body strength has increased significantly, as has my stamina. I remember this time last year, not having the ambition or drive to do much more than the bare essentials in the garden. This year I've been working on biggish projects that I've been wanting to do for ages. I'm able to get a lot it done on my own too, which is a nice feeling.

We also snuck in a visit to both of our dad's today, and did some errands. Overall it was a great day but I'm pooped. It'll almost be a break to get back to work tomorrow. One of the nice things though is that there is a bunch of stuff that I don't have to do when I'm on holidays. I really accomplished a lot of stuff this weekend and it feels great.

No comments: